Mira Law Group

Immigratoin Waivers

Due to extenuating circumstances, many of our clients find themselves in this country after having overstayed a visa, were brought in unlawfully as children, or had to return after having left the country. 

Depending on the waiver that applies to your case, the eligibility requirements will vary,  we will guide you through the best according to your case.


If you are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses, or certain other immigration benefits, you must file this form to seek a waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility.


Individuals who are unlawfully inside the United States must file an I-601A waiver in order to be considered admissible by USCIS and begin the process of applying for their legal permanent resident status without having to travel outside of the U.S. Once approved, the applicant will still need to leave the U.S. in order to be interviewed abroad at a U.S.consular office. In order to qualify for this waiver, applicants must prove that their removal from the United States would cause significant hardship to their U.S. citizen parents, spouse or children.  


This form is used to request re-admission to the United States after having been deported or removed.
You can use this form to ask for consent to reapply for admission to the United States (consent to reapply).

How can we help you?

miralaw map

2450 Washington Ave #170, San Leandro, CA 94577, United StatesGet directions